Baby Connect for Alexa voice commands
You can invoke the Baby Connect Skill by saying 'Tell Baby Connect to <do something>'.
You can track information for multiple children. Just add 'for <child name>' after each utterance.
If you don't specify the child name and there is ambiguity, Alexa will ask you 'for which child?'.
If Alexa fails to understand the correct names, you can set different pronunciations for each name via the child profile Nickname field. This will help Alexa understand your voice commands.
Nicknames can be set in Settings > Your Children > Child Name on the Baby Connect web application.
Here are the voice commands that the assistant understands:
- Log a dirty diaper
- Save a poop nappy
- Log a wet diaper for <child name> at 10pm
- Record a mixed diaper
- Save a large poop diaper
- When was the last diaper change?
- Save a milk feeding of 3.1 oz for Maggie
- Log a formula feeding
- Log a bottle feeding at 10:30am for John
- When was the last bottle feeding
- How long ago was the last feeding
- Start nursing on the left for Maggie
- Start breastfeeding
- Pause nursing
- Continue nursing on the right
- Switch nursing side
- Stop nursing
- Start bottle timer
- Pause bottle timer
- Resume bottle timer
- Continue bottle timer
- Stop bottle timer
- Start bottle timer with formula for Maggie at 8am
- Stop bottle timer at 8:10am
- Start sleeping for Maggie
- Stop sleeping
- Start sleep
- Start napping at 8am
- Pause sleep
- Continue sleep
- Maggie fell asleep
- Maggie woke up
- When was the last sleep for Maggie?
- When did Maggy start sleeping?
- When did Maggie woke up?
- How long ago did Maggie wake up?
- How long has Maggie been awake?
- How long has Maggie been sleeping?
- Record pumping
- Save 5 oz pumping
- Record pumping 2 oz left, 3 oz right
- Log pumping 200 milliliters
- Record 8 ounces expressed
- Save 5 oz pumping 10 minutes ago
- When was the last pumping?
- Record a small pee potty at 11 am
- Record potty for Maggie
- Record poop and pee potty
- Save small poop potty
- How long ago was the last potty for Maggie?